Many users have reported a problem with Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10. Users have reported that whenever they disable 3D vision on Control Panel, it gets automatically turned on when playing a 3D game.
Users are unable to uninstall the Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10, and even after doing so, it gets automatically turned on.
Users in their query have said that when they play games, the images are doubled, and one image is greenish while the other is reddish, which is due to the 3D vision turned on.
Users didn’t find any option to turn off Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10.
If you are unable to turn off Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10, then you are at the right place. Here we have listed a few methods to help you turn off Nvidia 3D Vision in Windows 10.
Turning Off Nvidia 3D Vision on Windows 10
There are two methods using which you can easily turn off Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10. You can either turn off the Nvidia 3D vision by using the Registry Editor or via the Nvidia Control Panel.
Turning Off Nvidia 3D Vision Using Control Panel
You can turn off Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10 by Nvidia Control Panel. To turn off Nvidia 3D vision using Control Panel, follow the steps given below-
- Right-click on the empty space on your desktop, and then click on Nvidia Control Panel to open the Control Panel.
- Click on Stereoscopic 3D.
- Here you will find Setup Stereoscopic 3D checkbox.
- Uncheck it, and click on apply to disable the Nvidia 3D vision.
- To enable Nvidia 3D vision again, simply press Ctrl + T key combo to enable it again.
This should turn off the Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10.
Many users have reported that the Stereoscopic 3D option is missing in the Nvidia Control panel, while many have reported that following these steps didn’t help solve the issue.
If you are still unable to turn off Nvidia 3D Vision, head to the next step.
Turning Off Nvidia 3D Vision Using Registry Editor
- In the start menu, search for Registry Editor and open it.
- Head to the following location in Registry Editor-
- Here double click on the StereoDefaultON key.
- Now change the value of the key from 00000001 to 00000000, and click on OK.
- After doing so, exit the Registry Editor.
- This will turn off Nvidia 3D vision on Windows 10.
Now you will not face issues with Nvidia 3D vision on your PC. However, if you want to re-enable Nvidia 3D vision then simply press Ctrl + T key combo, and this will enable 3D vision on your PC.
If you are unable to turn off Nvidia 3D vision in Windows 10, then this article will help you with it. In this article, we have listed some working methods to help you turn off Nvidia 3D vision on your PC.
Follow the above steps, and you will be able to turn off Nvidia 3D vision in Windows 10. We hope this article helps you solve the issue that you were facing.